1st Choice Fingerprinting recognizes the importance of privacy to website visitors. We collect the minimum amount of information necessary to serve our visitors and to provide the best website experience. We will not collect personally identifiable information about you when you visit our website unless you voluntarily provide information. [See Section I]. This privacy notice applies only to public sites and services provided by 1st Choice Fingerprinting.
The 1st Choice Fingerprintingmay be required to disclose personally identifiable information voluntarily submitted through www.1stchoicefingerprints.orgin response to requests for information pursuant to Ohio’s Public Records Act, RC 149.43. [See Section III for more information]
I. What We Collect
When you access www.1stchoicefingerprints.org, we may gather information in the following ways:
• Information collected automatically.When you view pages on our website www.1stchoicefingerprints.org, some of your information is automatically collected. This information may include:
- o Type of internet browser or computer operating system you are using;
- o Internet protocol (IP) address of the individual computer (or proxy server) making the request;
- o Date and time you accessed the website;
- o Webpages visited on the site ;
- o Internet address of the website from which you may have linked to this site.
This information is aggregated and is used to analyze users’ trends and statistics to help us improve our website. It may also be used to identify and respond to threats to our network.
- o Social security number;
- o Driver’s license number;
- o Medical information;
- o Financial account numbers (ex: bank account numbers);
- o Credit or debit card numbers;
- o Personal Identification Numbers and Passwords.
II. Sharing information
We will only share personal information for the following reasons, which may include sharing data with other parties as necessary to fulfill your request or remain in compliance with the law:
- To respond to your request and answer questions or process your request as efficiently as possible;
- To provide the product or service you have requested, including sharing information with other entities if they are in a better position to respond or if disclosure to the other entity is necessary to provide the product or service;
- To respond to a valid legal process, such as a warrant, subpoena, or court order;
- To assist law enforcement in investigating complaints, prosecuting cases, or coordinating law enforcement efforts;
- To fulfill requests pursuant to Ohio’s Public Records Act, RC 149.43;
- For any other reason if the information is believed to pose threat of harm to people, property, systems, or is believed to be a violation of a law;
- For any other reason with your written consent.
III. Public Records
1st Choice Fingerprinting is required to adhere to Ohio Public Records Law. Therefore, information submitted, both automatically and voluntarily as described above in Section I, through our website may be disclosed pursuant to a public records request. Due to the volume of public records requests received, we are unable to notify you if your records have been provided subject to a public records request.
Once information is produced pursuant to a public records request, it is no longer protected by this Privacy Notice, and any future dissemination of the information is at the sole discretion of the records requestor.
www.1stchoicefingerprints.org uses “log files” and “web cookies” to capture generic, Internet user information each time a request is made to view a page within this site. A cookie is a small text file, not a program, which is saved on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies do not disclose your name or e-mail address to a website. They can only tell a website if you have visited before and can pass short bits of information from the website back to itself the next time you visit
- To help you to conduct online transactions;
- To help process data submitted to us;
- To maintain your connection to our services; and/or
- To perform statistical analyses on website usage to understand how people are using the website and how we can improve it.
If you disable cookies, you can still use www.1stchoicefingerprints.org, but your ability to use some areas or functions of the website may be limited.
V. Outside links
VI. Access and Dispute of Information:
In certain cases you have the right to access the records our office maintains about you, and you also have the right to correct or request these records be deleted in certain cases. More detailed information on this right and stipulations can be found in Ohio Revised Code (ORC) 1347, sections 1347.08 and 1347.09, individuals have access rights to their information maintained in personal information systems. An “access right” means you have the right — with limits — to review, correct, and dispute your information.
1st Choice Fingerprinting maintains a number of personal information systems to effectively support the constituents of Ohio and the interests of the state agencies that 1st Choice Fingerprinting represents. However, according to ORC 1347.04, some records of 1st Choice Fingerprinting are exempt from the requirements of ORC Chapter 1347. For example, if your information is part of an ongoing investigation for law enforcement, 1st Choice Fingerprinting would not be able to provide such information, in accordance with Ohio laws.
6480 E Main St Reynoldsburg Oh, 43068